Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Hello

814 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Yank 
#1 ·
Hello all.

Been loitering in this section for a few months now so thought I would take the plunge and register.

Had my first Martini experience a few months ago and love em. .... so much so that I own 4 of them now :)

Apart from them being a joy to shoot, I like the fact they were made in the same place I was (haha) Birmingham UK.

#3 ·
Welcome to RFC, while this forum may not be the most actice or the liveliest, there is plenty of good information available and we are always looking for more input, posts, and pictures. If you have the time scroll through the various threads and posts here, and you will find some real jewels of info on the BSA Internationals.

BR

#5 ·
Welcome.

Hello all.

Been loitering in this section for a few months now so thought I would take the plunge and register.

Had my first Martini experience a few months ago and love em. .... so much so that I own 4 of them now :)

Apart from them being a joy to shoot, I like the fact they were made in the same place I was (haha) Birmingham UK.
Welcome to the Martinis anonymous website. You have developed a sickness that will result in the expenditure of large amounts of cash but with periods of remission when you are actually at the range shooting them. Are you this side of the pond now.? Tony

#6 ·
Welcome to the Martinis anonymous website. You have developed a sickness that will result in the expenditure of large amounts of cash but with periods of remission when you are actually at the range shooting them. Are you this side of the pond now.? Tony
Agreed. Just an extra word of advice: you say you took "the plunge" and now have four Martinis. To my mind, that is not so much a "plunge" as it is a "Binge". And, fortunately, there is no known 12-step program for bingeing on our particular brand of Martini. The good news is that this type of Martini bingeing will not affect your liver; your bank account is another matter entirely.

#7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I'm currently living in Nottingham (UK)

My recent purchases include 2x 12/15's and 2 x mk2 international's

I will try to upload pics when I get a chance.

Seen some right good lookers whilst perusing this forum already.

#9 ·
Do you see many Martinis for sale cheap there? What is the deal where people have to sell their rifles dirt cheap to keep them from being chopped up? I'm not familiar with the rules over there so I am just going from hearsay stuff.

We need to round up any rescues and liberate them. We Americans need to do our part to keep guns from being destroyed.

#10 ·
Do you see many Martinis for sale cheap there? What is the deal where people have to sell their rifles dirt cheap to keep them from being chopped up? I'm not familiar with the rules over there so I am just going from hearsay stuff.

We need to round up any rescues and liberate them. We Americans need to do our part to keep guns from being destroyed.
It's the same with most things.... if you wait long enough and look hard enough you will always get what you want at a reasonable price :)

I don't know where you heard about rifles being sold cheap to avoid the chop..... I'd buy some more otherwise lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.