Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

CWP Stocks

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  hooverjc 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, Do any of you have photos of you out shooting with your CWP Stock?
I work at CWP and want to show real people with our stocks in our next brochure and online. If you have any can you post them here So that we can use them.

Thanks
Eric

#10 ·
My understanding is, this is a small Maine company that apparently got a contract to produce stocks for Ruger. Nice work if you can get it. They then offered various stocks direct from them. I purchased a few got some great deals.

My guess is, they at times become overwhelmed with servicing the Ruger contract, and can't offer stocks retail. I have no problem with that.

If it turns out, as someone suggested, that they are no longer making stocks for Ruger, well, that's a shame. I hope they continue to make stocks available on the retail market. The ones I have purchased from them have been very very nice.

n

#11 ·
It's not just Ruger. When Rutland burned down a while back, that left Cousineau Woods the only supplier of wood laminate panels suitable for gun stock production. Their prices went up and panel leadtimes become much longer. It is what it is. Supply and demand. I lucked out and bought a number of their panels over a period of time. Or else I would be hard put to keep up at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.